- Sat 31 Oct11:00 am - 4:00 pm
The amazing, fantastic and fabulous Michael Oak Annual Fair happens this year on 31 October.
The 2015 theme is ! CARNIVAL ! ---- and here's what we've got:
A carnival procession to open, a wealth of amazing and fantastic craft wares on offer, a gourmet array of foods, an awesome line-up of bands, choirs and dance acts, plus tea gardens, coffee garden, a ghost house (yes - its halloween as well), face painting, mocktails, labyrinth, carnival games, old-style photo booths, candle-making, chocolate fountain, henna tattoos, fairy room, obstacle course...and other odd and curious events happening (mind the stiltwalkers please!).
Oh - and there's also deli delights, henna tattoos, drum circle, a wonderful array of nursery plants for sale, the ever-popular book-market, and the fantastic artist's wall of very special works for our lottery draw.
BOOK THE DATE :: SATURDAY 31 OCTOBER 2015
- Adamu and band - from Congo to Cape Town - bewitching African folk rhythms.
- Vocal Unity choral ensemble.
- Frank Paco Art ensemble - world class musos providing world class vibes.
- Manouche - infectious, eclectic, upbeat gypsy swing to round off the day.
- Class 6-led carnival procession and opening.
- Michael Oak choir.
- Acoustic stage featuring Michael Oak High School artists and other acoustic acts.
- Pop- up dance performances
..and lots of things happening generally that will surprise and delight you!
SO -- BOOK THE DATE :: SATURDAY 31 OCTOBER 2015
See you there :)