- Thu 04 Aug7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
The Annual General Meeting is an important event in our school calendar.
The Board of Trustees and College of Teachers invite all parents to attend.
We review where Michael Oak is at:
- what have we achieved in the last year
- our school's financial health
- our challenges, risks, focus areas and goals
- Board of Trustees - changes, nominations
- Any other issues raised plus a breakout discussion. Last year we looked at 3-year goals and challenges. This year we'd like to focus on the main themes raised.
It is a great occasion to meet all the school teachers and have some quality discussion.
Refreshments and delicious eats will be served.
We really look forward to seeing you there!